Personnel Development and Provisioning
Global Energy Inspections is aware of the need to assist leadership in managing day to day personnel. Our team can assist you in using state of the art material to bring your team up to date. Guidance can get lost in translation in a heated moment. Our collection of personnel will add diversity and direction to individuals and assist leadership with team duties and goals.
Behavior Based Observation
Global Energy Inspections can assist site management on any project to keep assigned personnel safe and efficient. We address all gaps regarding personnel competency in a wide range of duties. Our team can observe all activities and address gaps by providing guidance and direction to leadership. Our team will institute a program that will create a safety culture conducive to all environments and personalities.
Global Energy Inspections will assess all crew and personnel competencies by benchmarking activities against industry standards. Our team will provide guidance by referencing specific guidelines within API, ISO, OSHA, ANSI, ASME and like entities. Our team of champions will reference all contractor required training and manage any identified gaps to closure by referencing the governing bodies.
At GEI, we pride ourselves on our extensive engineering knowledge, and our ability to deliver a strong team of professionals who can provide our Customers with services that will deliver significant cost, time and safety benefits.
Our consulting personnel are available on a "call out basis" anywhere in the world. When selecting a GEI Consultant you will have an exclusively selected, highly trained professional at the project site dedicated to helping you achieve excellence. Our vision is to provide the expertise you require when the complexities of your project demand it - at any phase.
Our personnel are the most experienced in the industry. The services we offer reflect the collective experience of our worldwide expert staff and member networks.
As part of the GEI family where reputation is everything, our Consultants enjoy a variety of assignments globally providing the safety related services relevant to our core Business. We are looking to recruit Consultants with the following attributes:
- Lead auditor trained
- Strong report writing skills and computer literacy
- Experience in conducting SMS Audits
- Working knowledge of drilling rigs and associated safety management systems
- Understanding and knowledge of current safety case and associated legislative requirements
- Understanding and knowledge of global legislative requirements and ISO
- Understanding and knowledge of managing Dropped Objects
- Experience in conducting Training and Competency related Audits
- Common sense approach to safety and problem solving
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Be of smart appearance with good communication skills at all levels
GEI is currently seeking personnel experienced in any of the following types of inspections
- API Land Rig Inspections
- API Derrick Inspections
- DROPS Inspections
- Lifting Gear Inspections
- NDT Inspections
Benefits to Consultants
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Safety gear to include FRCs, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses
- Medical Benefits (at cost of Consultant)
To apply, Email careers@GlobalEnergyInspections.com your confidential resume – please include Job Title in subject line.